Friday, May 1, 2015

Kids Headphones

Hi there!  It's me K, I have a new review here and it is my first "non book" review so I am kinda excited to share.  So this review is for a pair of headphones from Sently.



The headphones are called Sently Flow and you can get them in 3 different colors for 12.99-14.99 from Amazon here.  I got to try the blue and white ones.

When we first got them it was actually the day after my 15th birthday so I got to try out my new ipod shuffle with them.



Unfortunately when we took them out of the package one side was broken.  I was super disappointed.



Luckily mom was able to fix them with masking tape so I could at least try them out.

After the review we do plan to send them back to Amazon for a replacement pair.



So other than that the only dislike that I had with these was the length of the cord the thing is like 4 feet long.  I think that it would be better if the cord was a foot or two shorter but mom disagrees.  She did shorten this for me with a rubberband so that was good.



So the likes...I like that they seemed to do a reasonable job of blocking out the outside noise.  Also being able to fold for easy storage is super handy for school.

It would be nice to have a little bag or something to put them in along with the cord so they don't get lost or broken.

So if you are in the market for some cool new headphones check these out and tell 'em K sent ya.

Until next time,

K

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: