Friday, May 1, 2015

Pre Weekend Away

I wonder if anyone else takes more yarn than cloths on a weekend trip?


I mean seriously I am bringing a sweater in progress, sock in progress, and trip blanket squares that I need to catch up on.


As for cloths it is just one night so a change of clothes, pjs, and swimwear.


K made the silver honor roll honor roll again this year.  Here he is accepting his certificate.


Other than that my paycheck that I just got today is gone.  It is that tab time of year and I had to pay daycare as well so yup my whole paycheck is gone.  I need a better paying job.

So it sounds like we are going to the North Shore this weekend.  What are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. Totally sucks when your paycheck is gone the same day! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete