Saturday, May 9, 2015

Fabulous

I have been feeling just fabulous since I quit my job.  I know that I will feel different come Friday when I get that small paycheck or 2 weeks after that when I won't get one at all.  But, right now it feels awesome just awesome.

So while K was at Teen Lit Con we drove with the younger 2 up to Lindstrom to help D's Dad with some things in the bakery he hopes to open soon.


On the way they both fell asleep in the car and I just had to get a pic because wow do they look related lol.


G being G saw the backhoe in the back of the lot and just had to check it out.


Z had to follow him out as well lol.


Then it was a trip to Home Depot to get some tomatoes and peppers for the garden.  Z and I got left in the car because we didn't want to wake her.  It was ok tho because D left the windows open lol.


I would say that we all worked in the garden but well...pictures don't lie lol.


G did help fix the gate latch so we can now trap Z in the yard while we are outside.


Playing with her truck is one of her favorite things to do while outside.

It was a great Saturday and I hope that it is going to be just as nice out for Mother's Day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment