Sunday, May 10, 2015

Amber Necklace

Have you heard about this new rage for parents about amber teething necklaces?  I guess it helps relieve some of the pain and drooling associated with teething.  It has something to do with being against the skin not in the mouth.  



The one Z tried is from Born Wild and it is on Amazon for $17.99 here.



Once she forgets it is there she does well with it on.



Until then she finds it fun to try and get into her mouth.



It is close to 14"long.



It has a screw closure so you don't have to try and keep a small child still while you try to get a claw style lined up.



It is also safety knotted between the beads so if she did manage to break it we won't have a ton of small chokeable beads everywhere.

As for the "healing" properties of the amber I am on the fence about that subject.  Z does look super cute in her necklace and does enjoy wearing it so I suppose it is worth it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment