Monday, May 25, 2015

Rest?

Today we went for a long walk at Lebanon Hills.  We went early so the trails wouldn't be super crowded.


It was just the 4 of us because G was still with his dad.


I would say that it was a long walk but it really wasn't it was just so exhausting anyway.


Something with this bridge just didn't seem right.


It looks like something from Alice in Wonderland or something.


We figured that it wasn't blocked off that it must be safe to walk on.  Z woke up just in time to enjoy the view.



So when G got home at around 3 we decided to make him go on a 5 mile bike ride with us.


He did so without a complaint.  He is like me and enjoys the journey and company just as much as he enjoys seeing where we are going.


He also enjoys checking out the big machinery along the way lol.


It was a great ride and we celebrated by grilling brats and cleaning more in the basement.

I made it 14,627 steps and a 5.37 mile bike ride today.  Also, I am down 1 pound in the last week!  I hope to do a little better with my diet next week now that I found my food scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment