Thursday, May 28, 2015

Walking Partner

Today I had a walking buddy for my morning walk.  We went to Lebanon Hills again because it was shaded and it was already getting warm at 8am.


He had to stop at every sign to read it but whatever we had fun.


He sees way more than I do like this little inch worm.


I spotted the duck because I was ahead of him and scared it up.


We found a tree root tunnel to the pond.


Some little white flowers which weren't there 2 days ago when I was there last.


There was a bunch of fur on the trail but no sign of the animal that left it.

Because I got my goal of 10,000 steps in before 10am we spent the afternoon relaxing and watching TV.  We walked G to the library this afternoon so I ended up with over 20,000 steps.


Anyway I made some progress on my sweater I was working on.  It now has the shoulders seamed and both sleeves knit.  All I have left to do is knit the hood and edging, add buttons, and seam it together.  Hopefully I can get it done soon because it is getting too warm out to be sitting with a sweater in my lap.

I have 2 interviews scheduled for tomorrow and one for Monday wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment