Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Walking

Today at work I ate at my desk because I was behind so when I took my lunch I had nothing to do.  I decided to take a walk and check out the neighborhood.


I work down the rode from a skate park.  I didn't know that this was here.  You see so much more stuff when you get out and walk as opposed to driving when you have to watch the road and traffic.


For all of those Mtn Dew drinkers out there head to Target.  They have 12 packs on sale 4 for 11 and if you spend 20 or more you get a $5 gift card.  So I stocked up lol.


Someone thinks that they are there for a stage for her but I will drink them all at a 2 can a day rate lol.


Sticking with what seems to be an every other day theme of pasta we made spaghetti for dinner.  So I have the standard spaghetti face pic to go with it lol.  I think that she looks like a zombie or a clown I am not sure which.


We did stick with our after dinner walk which has been the routine for the last 3 days.  I hear that it takes 14 days to make a habit so I hope that this one sticks.

I have gone 12217 steps so far today how about you?

2 comments:

  1. awesome and I hope the new job is going well...never a zombie...she's way to cute for a zombie

    ReplyDelete