Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pants Done

I finally got off my lazy butt and put elastic in the waist of Z's pants so she can wear them.  The pattern is called Juju and it is free on knitty here and the yarn is Cascade Bentley in the pink colorway.



I still can't seem to get a good pic of her in them but she does love her new pants.



Z has a thing for hand knits.  As soon as something knit comes out of the wash  she steals it out of the basket and doesn't care if it is hers or not.



On our walk today we saw geese and goslings out for a swim.



I also had to have the pic from the bluff overlooking the stockyards.

We only took 2 short walks today but we did get out and walk so what else matters.  Tomorrow we hope to go for a walk and even a bike ride so I will make up for it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment