Wednesday, May 6, 2015

All Queens Chess

Hi its me K and this time I am doing a review with G.

Hi

Usually he is more talkative than this lol.  So anyway we are doing a review on a game that we just got.



It is called All Queens Chess and you can get it on Amazon for $11.99 here.

The point of the game is to get 4 of your queens in a row.  All of your pieces can move like a chess queen does but you can't capture your opponents pieces.  The best way to describe it is chess meets connect four.



I am going to let G write his likes first then I will do mine.




I like that the queens can go any direction that is not blocked by someones piece.
I like how it is like connect four because I like connect four.
I like that I can beat my brother who is 6.5 years older than me.




I like how the box is thick so it won't get wrecked in our game closet.
I like how the pieces are thick.  With my chess set I don't like G to play with it because it feels like if you drop a piece it will shatter.




I am the only one with a dislike with this game.  The box is thick and a decent quality the game board itself is about as thick as the cover of a paperback book.  I think that it would be way nicer as thick as a Monopoly board.

We have loved playing this game and are always interested in testing games and other cool stuff for boys like us.

This is K and G saying so long,

K & G

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment