Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Need New CPU

Do you ever have those days where you should have just stayed in bed all day?  Well that is the kind of night D is having.



First I decided I didn't want to cook so I decided on breakfast for dinner which always involves more stuff than one person can handle.


Eggs, sausage, hash, toast, fruit, and yogurt.  Oh and we can't forget the chocolate milk.


Then the destruction started.  It all started with Z's bath which she decided to poop in.


So D set her on the bed with me next to his laptop and went to get the bleach.  I was working on my computer (checking Facebook) so I was only watching her out of the corner of my eye.  I heard a crack she tried to close his laptop with the mouse inside and it broke the screen.  We have to get him a new one this weekend.  So much for a mothers day present :(


But, she still wasn't done with her destruction she then got a hold of a magazine.  Yup that magazine has only been in the house for 2 days and now there isn't much left to read.

What a Wednesday can it be over now?

No comments:

Post a Comment