Monday, May 18, 2015

1st Day

Today was my first day at my new job.  I had no clue what to expect but I was excited anyway.  It took me longer than it normally would to get ready this morning because I didn't have a uniform to wear so I needed to pick out an outfit and do my hair and makup.


I was not sure how long it would take me to get there in rush hour traffic so I headed out as soon as I dropped the 2 little ones off at daycare.  I got to work 20 minutes early so I made a good impression on my new boss.


I totally got my own office.  I have never had my own office before!  I have no clue what to do with it but I have one lol.


After my awesome first day at my new job what do I come home to?  Yup, two boys who are too busy on their tablets to even notice that I was home.


So Z and I made some tuna and egg salad.  Before you ask it is tuna salad because G won't eat egg salad and egg salad because the eggs are about to go bad.


Then to end my day I took G out to work on his run for 20 minutes goal so I could get my steps in for today.  As of right now I am at 9043 so I still need to work some more.

2 comments: