Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Audio Cable

I am so lucky to be a blogger somedays.  I just got to try out this Sently Audio cable on our trip last weekend.

This thing works awesome.  The cord is the perfect length to be able to actually hold my ipod and still have it plugged in.



I did not find that moving the cord affects sound quality like some reviewers reported.



My old cord is very similar to a dollar store headphone quality so this one is very much nicer.



It is much thicker so it should hold up better to my abuse lol.

I plan to buy a second one for D to use in his work truck.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Sentey. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment