Friday, November 7, 2014

Battery Operated String Lights

The kids and I have been testing...ok more like playing with these cool new battery operated lights.  According to Amazon they are called 




Rtgs Micro LED 30 Super Bright Warm White Color Indoor and Outdoor String Lights Battery Operated on 10 ft Long Green Color Ultra Thin String Wire with Automatic Timer and 8 Functions


And you can get them for $7.95 here.

These things are basically small LEDs attached to wire not electrical wire like Christmas lights but bendable wire so you can shape them how you want and they will stay that way wire.


They have 8 programming options (9 if you count off)


We tried them out in our Halloween Jack O'Lanterns.


The one on the left is with a traditional battery operated light and the other 3 are all light up with the same string of these lights.  As you can tell they worked better than the traditional light.

We were very impressed with these even K is trying to steal these to decorate his school locker with for Christmas.

Ohhh I bet I can use these to make an awesome light up Christmas wreath for the front door.

There are so many cool things that you can do with these lights the possibilities are endless.

I am off to search Pinterest for wreath ideas check out these lights and join me...
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

11 comments:

  1. I wish I would have thought about this for Halloween. But, it could work great for Christmas wreaths too. #ProductReview Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool lights! I'm stopping by from Creative Style link up.
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS - I also wanted to invite you to hop on board the Great Blog Train (blog hop) - we are travelling to Alaska this month.
    http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2014/11/the-great-blog-train-23-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lights are pretty cool. I missed using them for Halloween, but I maybe something for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lights would work prefect for Christmas as well! How cool! #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. WED String Lights from Bizarkdeal

    It is Beautiful! Exactly what I wanted. Solar Powered + Waterproof is prefect for outdoor decoration. Very nice product for the money.
    I made hooks so it can stay on the gutter. The solar panel seems have can only stick into the ground which may not be ideal with heavy snow comes.
    No complain yet. Will see how long it last.

    ReplyDelete
  6. battery operated string lights are great to use for all kinds of decorative purposes. There are many different types of string lights available, with variations in their look and the way they work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This lighting compose is for the most part utilized as home stylistic layout for outside occasions and gatherings as these lights add environment to the open air occasions and can be utilized for any event. These this open air string lighting adds shimmer to celebrations or any events. As these lights are extremely versatile, People utilize them for open air gatherings and capacities constantly.Best led string lights

    ReplyDelete