Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sad Day

I got my work truck back today for 10 whole minutes.  Then I was checking out the repair and realized that they fixed the shackle but didn't fix the fuel filler neck.  So it is driveable until you need gas and then you won't be able to fill it because the filler neck is crushed.



Then I was looking at Z when I got home and realized that she is growing out of her 12 month sized clothes.  I am sad that my baby is growing up so fast and has a closet full of clothes that she is close to never wearing again.


She doesn't care that her cloths are getting small because she wants them off as soon as we get home from daycare anyway.


That started the cycle of me looking at G and realizing that he has gotten so big too.


Don't even get me started on K who now shaves and no longer has his little boy voice.


To cheer myself up I started looking at our vacation plans again.  I can't help but to be cheerful when I look at all of the things we are planing to do.  Besides who isn't happy thinking about a week off of work.


Today is my 42nd day without a cigarette.  Six whole weeks I have gone without one now.  I start the step 2 patches tomorrow.  I am a little nervous about the down step but I just keep telling myself that I have made it this far and I am not going to turn back now.


Just to let you know that you don't need to buy a ticket because I have the winning 500 million dollar Power Ball ticket right here lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment