Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cooking Thermometer

So we have a convection oven and D was talking about how he thought that things cooked faster in it that they do in a regular oven.  We knew that cookies did but how much faster did meat.  Well a week later I was looking on Tomoson and there was a review opportunity for a cooking thermometer.  So I applied and we got to test it.



This thing is super cool it gives you the time and the temp.  It even has an alarm that you can set to go off at a desired temperature.  You can get this from Amazon for $19.99 here.

So we made a pork roast to test this bad boy out.



The wire is long enough that we could set the unit on the stovetop or counter so Z couldn't reach it which was a huge plus.



It worked wonderfully and was super convenient to not have to keep opening the oven to use the other kind of meat thermometer.



I got an awesome home cooked pork dinner out of the deal.



Another good thing about this is that the probe comes off for easy cleaning.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment