Tuesday, February 3, 2015

No Tech Tuesday 2

Last week we tried #NoTechTuesday and enjoyed the time we spent as a family so we did it again this week.

D is on call this week so he missed the first few hours but the kids and I had fun without him.  

To start the afternoon the boys did their Homework while Z and I played blocks.


I built a cool looking castle then Z-zilla destroyed it.  She had some encouragement from K.


She looks so innocent when she is doing it.

Then we played outside in the snow while the boys were supposed to be shoveling.


I am so inlove with this picture of her.


As you can see they didn't get much done but thats ok they finished after dinner.

We worked on our puzzle for a bit but didn't get much done so I didn't even bother taking a pic.  Hopefully we make some progress to share next week.

Thinking of progress I got the next block of G's police blanket done today.


Now I only have one more block to do then its on to the connecting strips.


As you can see it is starting to take shape and look like something.  I have been working on this thing for so long I was starting to wonder if it would ever look like a blanket and now I am anxious to get it done because I am so close.

I am hoping to start the final block tomorrow and if I am lucky get some connecting strips done this weekend so I can start seaming it together.

6 comments:

  1. That picture of Z in the snow is precious! I am so glad that you are enjoying NoTechTuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too but without cable almost everyday is no tech lol

      Delete
  2. No Tech Tuesday. What a great idea! I may have to consider that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! I think every family could benefit from some unplugged time. Thanks for joining us at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete