Sunday, February 22, 2015

Zoo Again

Today we went to the Minnesota Zoo again.  Our membership expires at the end of the month and we have no plans to renew it so we are having an end of the pass push.  Ok, it was -7 degrees this morning and I have 3 kids who apparently have nothing to do but fight so we are going to the zoo.



The animals were out this morning people watching.



Z had to see her favorite "pink chickens"



We even caught the diver in the water!



We said hello to pumba.  We told him that we saw his movie just the other day.



They still had the sand box out so we stopped to play a while.



This looks like it is tons of fun until the sand gets in your girl parts and dad has to get it out in the zoo bathroom.



Once again K prefered the turtles to the sand.



She makes such a pretty flower.



We watched the town meeting for a little bit.



The turtle said hello.



On the way home we stopped at my weakness.  A yarn store is like kryptonite to me.  I went in to buy some yarn to make a blanket square to remember our trip to Le Crosse last weekend and somehow ended up with 3 skeins.  This means that I have used 3 skeins from my stash and now I have added 3 skeins to it.  So much for my progress on that 2015 goal lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment