Wednesday, February 11, 2015

LED Flash Light

I just got the chance to try out this sweet new flashlight.



This thing has every feature a girl could ask for in a light package.  As in the thing only takes 3 AAA batteries to it doesn't weigh much.




It features a regular LED light.  I used this at work with my spot mirror to check my welds for a good seal after I replaced a compressor.



It also has LED side lights which light up the whole inside of an ice box because you never know when you have to check a frost pattern.



It also has red LED lights so you can signal for an emergency.



As you can see with the top pic it even has a magnetic base so you can stick it to the top of your car if need be.

All of this for only $19.99 on amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment