Monday, July 27, 2015

Soon

Soon things will start falling back into place for us.


G got his football pants and cleats and is ready for helmet and shoulder pad pick up tomorrow.  Football skills camp starts next week and he is very excited to play contact this year.


We went shopping at my mom's work today and bought G a new backpack.  He has had the same one for 3 years now and it is getting trashed.  We are slowly starting to buy the school supplies that the boys need for this school year.

D is no longer on call as of the start of shift today.

I passed my drug test today so I am ready to start my new job on Monday.

We got all of our bills paid today...ok most of our bills some will just have to wait for a bit until we get some more money.

Soon things will be better.  Soon things will be easier.  Soon school will start and I will pay less for daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment