Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Amber

I am not one of those parents who feels the need to tell other people what to buy for their kids.  So I am not going to sit here and tell you that you need an amber teething necklace because of blah, blah, blah.



But, we were given the chance to test one for free we did.  This one is a Baltic Amber Teething Necklace From Baltic Amber on Amazon.  It retails for $16.99 and you can get it here.



Many people swear that these work to help with teething pain and drooling.  I read many articles about it before I put it on Z.



So the question is does it work?  I don't know because she is the same kid as ever.



Ok the same kid with a super cute necklace on lol.  We do take it off for daycare and bedtime because I don't like the idea of something around her neck when she sleeps.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment