Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Prime Day

Happy Prime Day!!!


I don't know about you but I was so looking forward to all of the great deals that they were talking about happening today.

Am I the only one who didn't see anything special all day?


I bought garbage bags because I will use them and they were like $2 less than I would pay later at Target.



Other than that I bought 2 3DS games because I thought that K might like them for Christmas.  So I watched Amazon all day and spent under $30.

I was not impressed at all.  They had some great tablet and computer deals but we didn't need or want any of those.  As for the toys and clothes I can get them for the same price or cheaper at Walmart.  I am strangely disappointed in the whole thing.

So tell me did you get anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment