Friday, July 10, 2015

Code Master

The boys and I just got the chance to test out one of Think Fun's newest games.



This one is not available at Amazon but it is available at your local Target.  It is on price cut right now even for the low price of $19.99 and you can get more information from the Target website here.

Now I would say what I thought about this game here but I only got to play a few of the 60 levels before K got too frustrated with me "taking too long."  So I gave up and let him take it to his room to play by himself.



This is from when we were still trying to play with it together.



Now after a week he is on level 52 (the last time I asked) and is still very much enjoying the game.



It is a programming game as in you have a map, guy, crystals, action coins, scroll, and a portal.  You have to "program" your scroll to tell your guy what to do.  There is only one solution for each puzzle and they get harder with each level.  Here is what the Think Fun website says about the game.  They explain their game way better than I can.


Code Master™

The Ultimate Coding Adventure! In Code Master, your Avatar will travel to an exotic world in search of power Crystals. For all 60 levels, you’ll have to use programming logic to help your Avatar collect the Crystals and land at the Portal. Think carefully, in each level, only one specific sequence of actions will lead to success.
Programming Logic Game
Ages: 
 8 to adult
Players: 
 Single Player
Features: 
  • Avatar
  • Portal
  • 6 Crystals
  • 10 Maps with 60 Levels
  • 12 Guide Scrolls
  • 12 Action Tokens
  • 8 Conditional Tokens
  • Instructions with Solutions


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment