Sunday, July 26, 2015

Digital Scale

Do you own a scale?  Have you ever used a digital scale with smart phone tracking?



I have.  The one I just got to review is from Weight Gurus.  It is on Amazon for $24.99 here and ever so worth it.  

I had been using my Wii Fit to weigh myself every morning and now I don't have to go through that hastle.  As an added bonus I can have it in my room and weigh myself nude so I can weigh less lol.



We have even gotten Z to stand on it so we can weigh her as well.

This has saves for several users and even a weightless opting that doesn't tell you your actual weight just how much you are up or down.  I personally don't use this because I prefer to see my actual number.

Also they have an app that goes with the scale so you can track your ups and downs.  I hate to share what I weigh but for the sake of a review...



I like how it tells me my actual numbers at the bottom and how close % wise I am getting to my goal.  The red bars are from when I was on vacation and didn't bring it with.



I am getting closer and closer to my goal and this scale is helping me reach my goal.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment