Thursday, July 16, 2015

Knitting

I caved today.  G has been asking when he can come with to knitting club so I told him when he learns to knit.


So he asked for some needles and some yarn and even some help to get started.  So I got him casted on and showed him how to do it.


Well...he seems to have caught on.


It caught on enough to make K pull out his crochet and start back on his project.


He had to dress up in his best out fit to go to knitting club lol.  All of my knitting friends thought that he was the cutest little knitter ever.


I finished another UFO today.


This one is a reversible stocking cap for D.


I am happy with the way it turned out.  I t took me forever to make because he has a giant head and I was using fingering weight yarn.


The pattern is called Double Layered Sockyarn Hat by Dawn Adcock.  It is a free pattern on Ravelry here.  I used Knit Picks Stroll in black and Sensations Truly in Turq color.  I started this in February 2013 and finished in July 2015.

Next up another long sitting sweater lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment