Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hats and Pools

I know that it is July and I know that it is somewhere around 90 degrees out.  But, I knit a hat today.


It is a cute hat at least.


G was super excited to get his new hat.


It has built in ear flaps. The pattern is called Elvish by Melanie Hoffman and it is available for free here.  I used some Red Heart multi colored yarn and some mystery orange yarn.  So I have now used another skein from my stash.


We also checked out our next review item that came in the mail today.


we even had some time to have before dinner pool time.


And after dinner pool time.  I am not sure if this is considered pool time because no part of Z is actually in the water.

So today was #NoTechTuesday which yes we are still doing and enjoying.  Tomorrow D decided to try something new so it is #WeedingWednesday lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment