Thursday, July 23, 2015

On Call

This whole day has been hard.  We ended up seeing D for about 10 minutes before bed last night.  So someone didn't sleep very well.


When she woke up at 6 and he had already gone to work I let her cuddle on his pillow until we had to get up for daycare.


As usual I managed to apply for a few jobs and spent a lot of time knitting.  I do have one decent lead that I have talked to and an interview for another tomorrow.  I need a job and soon.


We finally had our first ripe grape tomato!!!


It didn't last very long lol.


She played cloths and all in the pool after her tomato to clean up a bit before dinner.


D even made it home for about an hour and a half before he was called in again at 5:30.  It is now 8 and he is yet to get back home.  Today is Thursday and he won't be done being an call until Monday morning.  As soon as I get a new job he is going to start looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment