Monday, July 13, 2015

Skirt

With Z at daycare and the boys still at their dads this morning I started my next "stashdown" knitting project.


Ok I worked on it while I was doing some cleaning, applying for jobs, and laundry.


I worked on it outside while the kids played this afternoon.


K searched for 4 leaf clovers in the weeds that we call a yard.


Anyway I finished it.


Incase you weren't sure with the purple color it is a skirt for Z.  Actually it is a skirt/soaker but she wears disposable diapers so it is a skirt with a built in diaper cover.  The pattern is called Girly-girl Skirty Soaker by Amy Kenagy and it is a free pattern on Ravelry here.  I used Caron Simply Soft in some sort of light purple color and Red Heart Super Saver in the Blueberry Pie color.


So next up is a something in some sort of unlabeled mystery worsted weight yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment