Friday, July 24, 2015

Job?

I got the heel turned on my Christmas socks today!


I am not sure if I like how they fit or not yet.


I will finish them because I am trying to get my UFOs done not more made lol.


I also went to Red Wing Shoes today.  I only spent $180.


In my defense I bought them for my brand new job that I was offered at 3 this afternoon!!!  Yup I finally found a job and this one pays $1.39 better than my last job.  I am still not going to wear my boots outside until I get my drug test done and actually start.  But, if all goes as planned I start orientation on August 3rd at 7:00 am.  Disclaimer: the boots did not come with pink laces I did that lol.


So because I have gotten this far in the process before we only walked down to Dairy Queen to celebrate with ice cream cones.


We took K with too but he didn't want his picture taken.

I am serious I have been this close before.  About a month ago I was offered the job but then called the next day by HR who told me that someone from second shift was taking the position and if I could do second shift the job was mine.  Well, I can't do second shift with daycare so I had to turn it down.

I still want the job that turned me down on Monday and if he called saying that another position opened up I will jump on that in a heart beat.  So yea I got a job that I can do but, its just not what I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment