Thursday, April 9, 2015

WeLoveColors

Have you checked out welovecolors.com yet?  I did...they have all sorts of bright and colorful things but I needed shoelaces.


I got me some awesome new shoelaces.  I got short ones in yellow and orange for myself and black ones that are longer for D's work boots.  


I spent the last 3 weeks or so doing a test between my old laces and my new ones.


I seriously love the new ones.  The are just the right length and a bright color which for me is a must.  The best part is that these come untied half as much as my old laces.


So now that my testing is done I think I like the mismatched laces so I am going to take the yellow one and replace my old rainbow one with it.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm497476fe61816251905e8baafdf54c23

No comments:

Post a Comment