Monday, April 6, 2015

Talon

Hi everyone its me K here with my next book review.


This one is called Talon: The Windwalker Archive: Book 1 (Legends of Agora) by Michael James Ploof.  You can get this book for $2.99 on Amazon here.

One of my dislikes was that I was left wondering about many things like how did Fylkin survive being blown up?  How did Azzeal save Talon?  Did Maijhree survive the fiesta when Fylkin attacked her and if so did he kill her then Talon escaped?  How did Amma and Azzeal get Cheif's bone?  If there is a second book does it continue with Talon or start new with someone else?  These are just a few of my questions.  I am one of those people who like to know every last detail about what is going on in a story.

One of my likes was the author told a lot about the tribes and explained why he was banished.  Without this seemingly trivial piece of information I would have been wondering what happened the whole time.  

The story is about a boy called Talon who was born premature because his mother was dying.  Because of being born premature his father know that he would never grow big and strong and this is what their culture is based upon.  Those who are not tall become slaves to the others.  His father was going to kill him but his Grandmother saved him.  He was bullied a lot as a child and was never very happy.  Until his Grandmother rescues a wolf and they become best friends.  Life changes when Talon turns 16 and finds out that he is not tall enough...

Want to know more click the link and buy the book.

I have another review due this week so keep an eye out for me,
K

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment