Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Rush Hour Shift

For today's #NoTechTuesday we tested out a new game.  




This one is called Rush Hour Shift.  This awesome game is going for $24.92 on Amazon here.


It is just like regular Rush Hour with a twist.



It is 2 players and you play against each other and you get to change the board to hinder your opponent.



I have gotten to play against each boy once and when K and I played I happened to get all the shift cards so I beat him bad lol.



The best part is that when you are done everything fits neatly in this mesh bag for storage.  I hate it when you can't get a game to fit back in the box so this is a sweet feature.  Also as you can tell it is a small mesh bag so it is perfect to throw in a backpack for our road trip later this summer.



Also G lost another tooth today.  Ok I am not sure if it was today or yesterday.  G woke up this morning freaking out that his tooth was missing.  He lost it in his sleep and can't find it.  He is not upset about the missing tooth other than that it is missing as in he can't find it.  He is now very upset because if he doesn't have the tooth the tooth fairy wont come.  I told him to write her a note and that I bet this happens all the time and je will probably get paid for it anyway.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment