Saturday, April 25, 2015

HP Keychain and bracelet

K and I are both Harry Potter fans so when we were given the opportunity to test some swag we were excited to do so.



It is a Deathly Hallows symbol bracelet and keychain set.  I kept the bracelet and gave the keychain to K.



From the beginning I did not like that it is the same symbol piece for both.  See how on the bracelet how the keychain loop is still attached it makes it look cheap.



One week later the bracelet is broken.   I shouldn't say broken so much as one of the chain loops came apart and it fell off.  I did fix it but I have yet to wear it again for fear of losing it.



As for the keychain here it is today and it is still holding up to teen boy daily use.  

So K recommends this but I say you get what you pay for.  

You can get this for $11.99 on Amazon here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment