Sunday, April 19, 2015

Teddy Bear Park

Because it was so beautiful on Saturday we headed out to enjoy the day.  


We started at the Teddy Bear Park in Stillwater.


Z liked the boat.


Ok she liked it until G got in it then she wanted out.


She did like all of the tunnels and slides as well.  I tried to get more pics of G but he was too busy checking everything out.


Then I stopped into Darn Knit Anyway where I increased my yarn stash by 4 skeins.  Here are the 2 fingering weight ones.  I am now doing so well with my decreasing my yarn stash goal lol.


Here is a sign we saw by the farm animal petting area that I thought was amusing.

After that we had more adventures I just have to get them off of D's camera because my battery died.  I will try to post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment