Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewshine

Have you tried the Mountain Dewshine yet?


When I was at Target last week buying Dew because it was on sale they had coupons for buy a 12 pack get a free bottle of Dewshine so I thought why not its free.  All I am gonna say is it is not the greatest.  As in I still have 3.5 bottles of it because we all tried it and only G would drink it and I didn't want him to have too much caffeine.


All 3 boys got up early to run errands while Z and I slept in until 7:30 or so.  She got a new toybox and I got nothing lol.


G got a bag of play sand so he can weigh down his "punching thing" so he can work on testing it out for a review.


He likes it so far but the testing process just started.


So now we are picking out our pajamas and getting ready for bed and dreading the weekend being half over already.

On the up side I have an interview on Tuesday and Friday is payday so the week wont be too bad lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment