Friday, April 10, 2015

100 Days


I have done it!!!  I have made it 100 days without a smoke!!!


I am so flippin proud to have made it this far.  So with D on call and working late I took the kids out to Taco Bell to celebrate.


Also this weekend is the #YarnShopHop here in the metro area.  Yup I am using my nonsmoking funds to fuel my car to go to yarn stores lol.


There are 17 stores on the list this year and at each one you get a stamp in your passport and a free pattern.  If you donate to the food shelf you get a stitch marker as well.


So far I have made it to 10 shops so I have 7 left to try to make it to in the next 2 days.


They are all over the metro area so it is kinda hard to make it to all of them but someone managed to finish on the first day anyway.


I still need to make it to Mendota Heights, Minneapolis, St Paul, White Bear Lake, Mahtomedi, Stillwater, and Woodbury.


I have my donations packed and ready to go for tomorrow now I just hope that Z cooperate rates.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 days! Taco Bell is the perfect way to celebrate! Hahaha, a yarn hop. You dork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey everyone has their odd habits this one just happens to be mine lol

      Delete