Monday, April 13, 2015

The Universe Verse

The kids and I just got to check out this sweet new book.



I know that I normally let K do all the book reviews and he has had his input on this one.



When it came both boys were so excited to check it out that we had to flip a coin as to who got to read it first.



G and then K.



I did swipe the flip through wideo from the website because it is way better than I could make on my own.



Ok about the book let me get this out of the way first if you are a creationist you wont like the first part of the book.  Basically it starts out with nothing as in the big bang.

After that it goes into everything about the universe.  Where we are, how people evolved, I mean everything.  I was very surprised that the whole thing rhymes as well.  Also it is written like a comic book so it will keep everyone entertained and learning.  Basically listen to the video it tells you everything that it includes.

Now I do have one to give away...

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment