Thursday, December 4, 2014

Undead: 10 Tales of Zombies

-Hi everyone its me K back with my second review this week like I promised.  This one is also by Rayne Hall.  It is called Undead: 10 Tales of Zombies and you can get it from Amazon for the low price of $0.99 here.  It is worth the 99 cents believe me.



I read this book in less than a day.  It was impossible to put down!  This is my favorite of her books so far.  Actually it is my favorite book that I have gotten to review so far.

My favorite story in this book was called Feeding Frenzy by Matt Hults.  It is about a drive-thru restaurant and all of the customers are zombies.  You have to do your job and feed them or they will feed on you.

As is normal with these books some stories have adult content.  There were 3 in this one and they are I'll Love Ya Forever But..., Grey Walker, and Last Chance to See.

Like I said before this is my favorite book so far and I will definitely read it again.  

I am looking forward to my next review of a Rayne Hall book hopefully it will be as good as this one.

Be back soon,

K I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment