Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Haircuts

Today the kids and I met my mom at my sisters to do haircuts and lunch.


Before you start wondering why we do this just let me say that my mom has been a licensed stylist for over 20 years so it is not just a crap kitchen haircut they get but a great cut for free.


The boys now look like boys not girls lol.

After haircuts we went out to lunch at Pannekoeken Huis for lunch.  I hadn't been at one since I was a kid and it tasted just the way I remembered.

The boys' dad met us there because he is off work the rest of this week so he will have them until Sunday.  No it is not a formal thing just he asked and we didn't have plans so I said sure.  We are usually very flexible about each others plans.

So it was just Z and I until D got off of work so we hung out and played in the kitchen cabinets.


Now it is 9pm on New Years Eve and I am a mom of a small child who will be up early so I am going to say screw this I am going to bed.

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope 2015 is a great one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment