Friday, December 19, 2014

Knitting Done

I managed to get my Christmas knitting done!!!

I actually finished Z's elf slippers.  They are a little too big but thats ok.


The pattern is called Elf Shoes and it is free here.  The yarn is Patons Classic Wool.

I also got the fingerless mitts done for my step-mom.



The pattern for this one is called Fishtail Wristwarmers and it is also free here.  The yarn was missing the label so I have no clue what it is but I can tell you it is fingering weight cotton yarn.

So now that I have my Christmas knitting done I think I am going to start a sweater for Z and D's birthday socks.  I like to keep socks in progress in my backpack for working on during down time at work.

Ok I still have tons of gifts to wrap and a few left to buy to accomplish in my spare time lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment