Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Scared: 10 Tales of Horror

Hi everybody!!!  Its me K back with yet another book review.  I read alot.  I was given the chance to review another book by Rayne Hall.



The book is called Scared: 10 tales of Horror and you can get it for $0.99 from Amazon here.  This is my 3rd review for Rayne Hall and I have enjoyed every one of them very much.  You can check out my other reviews by clicking on the K's Korner tab at the top of the page.  I love to get comments on my reviews.

So about the book...

My favorite stories from this book are:

*   Family Heirloom - This story is about a man who steals a knife which turned out to be cursed and      it makes him kill people.
*   Death Comes for Maggie McDanial - This is about a girl who doesn't realize that she died and            watches people say goodbye to her.
*   The Loft - This one is about 3 women in a church having choir practice when someone breakes in      and attacks them.

There is some adult content in 2 stories and they are Life in Miniature and Creatures of the Night.

Also, there is one story that is also in Thirty Scary Tales but don't let this stop you from reading this book too.  That is the best part about books like these is that you can skip the stories you are not interested in.

Thinking of Thirty Scary Tales I wish this one told what the inspiration for the story was.  Also, I think that it would be great to read a story from the bad guys point of view.

This is my second favorite book by Rayne Hall.  My favorite is actually my next review which will be up by the end of the week.

So see you soon,

K I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment