Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas was good at our house.

The kids got a bunch of cool stuff.  Other than G's 2 remote control trucks nothing the boys got was electronic.  Well ok nothing from us was but K got a little computer thing from my brother.

The kids made a big mess opening their gifts.


K got a diabolo, brain teasers, models, and a bunch of clothes.


G got monster truck stuff, a telescope, pants, and 2 remote control trucks.


G got Merida, a cozy coupe, and a bunch of other toys and cloths.


As a family gift we got a pool and a kayak.


Which is still in my hallway lol.

I scored a 4 slice toaster.  I am so excited it is crazy.  I can now make toast for all 3 kids at once if I pull out my old 2 slicer too lol.


Yup you have that mom moment when you realize you got excited because you got a toaster for Christmas lol.

My mom and siblings came over this afternoon to celebrate with us so we made some appetizers to share.

K made meat and cheese rollups.


D and I made bacon wrapped smokies.


I missed getting a done photo aut they were delicious.

I will end this long post with a pic of my sister playing with one of K's brain puzzles.


How was your Christmas?  Did you get any great gifts?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We had a great one too! I got a Ninja blender and some Bobby Flay knives! You know how excited I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Christmas! Cheese Rollups are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was our first go at them and we will definitely make them again.

      Delete