Sunday, December 21, 2014

Wrapping

We tried to do some gift wrapping but D got called into work so I did some knitting and seaming of our trip blankets.  I didn't take pics of them yet but I will post an update at the end of the year.

We got one of Z's gifts put together so we wont have to during the chaos of Christmas morning.


We had to put some 2x4s under it because out of the box it looks like you left it in the ghetto overnight and someone stole your wheels lol.

Z has now figured out how to climb and has started emptying my bookshelves.


I am going to have to block them off soon so she doesn't wreck all of my books.

Yes, that is a playpen full of presents behind her.  They are in there so she wont unwrap them before Christmas.  Hopefully we can put them under the tree next year.

I know my kids are spoiled but in my defence most of the gifts are cloths lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment