Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Little Big Pillow

My little Z who hardly ever gets to test things just got to test a toddler pillow.



It is called My Little Big Pillow and it is available on Amazon for $39.64 plus shipping here.



It fits just right in her crib.  Before you write me to complain the toys don't stay in her crib I just throw them in there when I clean her room.



She came home from daycare the day it came and couldn't wait to try it out.



She still loves it and won't sleep without it lol.



She will share it with G and it is super funny to see them share it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment