Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weekend

I seem to be stuck in one of those forever weekend things.  I have fallen into a funk all the sudden of skipping blogging days, not doing my steps, etc.  I think that it has something to do with being in a funk without having a job I am super stressed about how I am going to pay my bills.  

Anyway because I missed yesterday I decided to just make it a weekend blog post.


We helped prune a crabapple tree


Z thinks she is too big for a crib and wants to sleep on an air mattress so I let her.


We found a fallout shelter.  We doubt that we will ever need one but if we do we know where one is.


I love this building.


Way to maintain the sidewalk city a-holes.


This used to be stairs.


Z swinging with daddy


Everytime I look at them like this I wonder where my babies went.

No comments:

Post a Comment