Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Kendama

Have you ever gotten to play with a Kendama?  Do you even know what a Kendama is?



Well the boys have been testing playing with one the last couple of weeks.



They had each gotten one for Christmas from Santa that I had gotten at Shopko for $6 each and let me tell ya that when it comes to stuff like this you do get what you pay for.



As you can tell from this video that I borrowed from youtube that it is a challenging toy that keeps the kids occupied for hours.

The one we have is $19.95 on amazon here and free shipping if you have prime.  If you have kids or teens at home who need something to fight off the boredom of summer I suggest getting one of these.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment