Friday, June 19, 2015

Ducks and Turtles

I am still working on my goals for this year.  I now have 5 pairs of socks done so I am halfway to my goal of 10 pair.


This pair is for G's birthday in November.  His are the same as Z's but bigger.

D, Z, and I went on a walk by ourselves today because the 2 boys went to their dad's yesterday to celebrate Father's Day and they won't get home until Monday.


We walked by a house with a plywood door and a tarp roof.  I hope no one is living in this house because it is in that bad of shape.


We went by a pond and found some turtles.


There must have been 15 or so of different sizes that we could see from the dock.


We even stopped for a play brake during our walk.  Z is working on getting used to the stroller so it is not a huge shock when we leave for vacation in 8 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment