Friday, June 26, 2015

Cassandra the Cow

Miss Z who hardly ever gets to do reviews has had 2 this week.  First she had a pillow and now she has a cow.



She loves this cow so much.  She likes to carry it around and give it kisses lol.  Any the cow's name is Cassandra and she is from Baby's First TV.  You can get your own cow from Amazon here for $24.98.



The cow does stand by itself and according to my kids likes to play with monster trucks.



It also has to have its own lunch tray and actually eats it if it is something that the kids like too.  

The cow seems to be well made and with Z carrying it around for over a month now it is still good as new.

Anyway check out this cow on Amazon you won't be disappointed.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment