Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Crabby

Today was a very crabby day at our house.  Z did not want to wake up nor did she want a diaper change and she wouldn't let me get her clothes changed.


I did manage to get her ready and out the door in time for breakfast at daycare so G was happy.  G is the one who still likes to go early so he can have breakfast there.  I give him a hard time because I think that it is Maddy that he wants to go there early for lol.

I attended an all day class at the workforce center about finances.  It was everything from budgets to taxes and retirement to reading your credit report.  I plan to start making a serious budget once I get an income (I havn't been approved for unemployment yet).


After daycare it was more of the crabby.  I think that it is because it is rainy so we weren't able to take a walk after daycare today.


G did read her a book so that made it a little better I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment