Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lazy Saturday

We didn't go anywhere or do much of anything today.

Z has been very clingy to her dad and still won't let him go very far without her so she helped him shovel the front walk today.


Ok she helped until she wanted to go check out what was going on in the street.  She didn't make it very far before dad caught her and brought her into the yard.


She tried to walk in the snow...


Walking in the snow with winter gear isn't very easy when you are only a year old lol.


After playing in the snow it was nap time for Z so the boys and I watched a movie.  They picked Frozen and we popped some popcorn and everything.


When Z woke from her nap it was still all about daddy for her.


I just hung out in my PJs and worked on G's police blanket.  I got the police precinct square done so now I only have 3 left to make.


Next up is the dog square which will complete the center row of the blanket.  

I seem to have more time for knitting now that I am not going outside every hour or so to smoke.  I survived day 10 and still feeling strong.



What did you spend your Saturday doing?

4 comments:

  1. You are doing so awesome! Also, I can't wait to see how that blanket turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just anxious to get this stupid blanket done lol

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend. Kudos to you!
    Thanks for sharing your Saturday with us at MMBH.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete