Sunday, January 18, 2015

Gone Already?

Where did the weekend go?  It seems like Friday was yesterday and I still have one more day to relax tomorrow.

With D being on call and spending part of the day gone yesterday and today it feels like we didn't get to see him very much this weekend.  Ok, we really didn't get to see much of him this weekend.

We did manage to find the Opal Apples that we get to review from BzzAgent today at cub so him and Z got to hang out and eat an apple together.


Then he got called into work so Z took a nap and I worked on D's birthday socks.  Actually I finished them today so that is one pair of my 10 that I want to get accomplished in 2015.


The pattern is a generic k3p1 rib with a cast on of 64 stitches.  The leg is 7" to the heel.  The heel is 28 rows.  The foot is 8.5" to the toe decreases.  I used ONline Supersocke 100 yarn in the 1072 dark blues colorway.  These are done on a size 3 needle.

When Z woke up from her nap we took a selfie to send to Daddy so he wouldn't miss us as much.


The boys don't have school tomorrow so they are staying another night at their dad's house so it is just the three of us again tonight.  So, when Z finally gets tired and goes to bed we will too.

As much as we didn't accomplish anything this weekend I am exhausted and ready for bed.  I hope that you had a good weekend.

For those keeping track even tho G was in the ER on friday night I have persevered in my goal of becoming a nonsmoker.  Today makes it 18 glorious days of being free of this evil minion controlling my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment